Favourite titles

Favourite titles
Whether it is "Redefining literary techniques and devices", "Justifying Papua New Guinea Literature", or "Translating the Bible into Anuki", these offer valuable reading for the paperless student of literature, and indeed the best sort of literary entertainment you can get out of Papua New Guinea. Check them out either on Soaba's Storyboard or The Anuki Country Press.

Saturday 21 September 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SONG OF MY HEART

                                                                           

The babiest of all my children, the last born...

Here she is with her nieces, all precious jewels to me.

Presents and celebrations will come later.

Right now, I want to hug you, cuddle you, cradle you and rock you in my arms, like the day you were born.

Happy Birthday, song of my heart!

No comments: